Sunday, July 13, 2008


Well I have been at my new foster home for a week now...and I am loving it! I have two new friends to play with, a comfy bed, tasty treats, and my foster family gives me lots of love. I am really enjoying this new life! My foster mom took some pictures of me in action, take a look...

I am going to be spayed soon (what's that???), and have already started my heartworm and Frontline treatments. My foster mom says I am really smart because I have already learned to sit nice, come when called and go into my crate when she asks me. I just like the treats! I am also really good about going potty outside.

My foster mom says that I would be a perfect dog for just about anybody. I would be great with kids, other dogs, and for people who have never had a dog before and would like one. I walk great on the leash and am very loving and affectionate. Would you like to be my forever home?

0 comments: